International Friendship Award
Make the most of our programme
This award focuses on our Permanent Mini Jamboree feeling. It encourages you to explore and develop your interest in other cultures and ways of life. A great way to meet other Scouts from around the world and create lifelong friendships.
14+ years old:
Complete 7 requirements from each area
13 years old and below:
Complete 5 requirements from each area
Possible to achieve :
in Summer season
- Take part in the World Scout Workshop (Guided by KISC).
- Participate in the International Sports Afternoon (Guided by KISC).
- Take part in the Messengers of Peace Workshop (Guided by KISC).
- Take part in Race the World or the International Evening (Guided by KISC).
- Hike with a Scout from another country.
- Take part in Spirit of Scouting or Light Trail (Guided by KISC).
- Teach someone from another country, a song, skit or tradition from your country - the International Evening or Campfire are great opportunities to do this.
- Contribute to the continuing development of the Centre by doing a Service Project (Guided by KISC).
- Take part in Share a Meal, Get a Friend or share yourself a meal or an activity with Scouts from another Country.
- Locate the International Friendship Geocache on the Campsite (Self-guided activity).