International Friendship Award
Make the most of our programme
This award focuses on our Permanent Mini Jamboree feeling. It encourages you to explore and develop your interest in other cultures and ways of life. A great way to meet other Scouts from around the world and create lifelong friendships.
- Complete the International Friendship Trail (Selfguided).
- Take part in the messengers of peace workshop (Guided by KISC).
- Present a table at International Evening.
- Hike with a scout from antother country.
- Take part in Light Trail, Kander Challenge or Rovers Campfire Yarn.
- Teach someone from another contry how to introduce themselves in your native languages.
- Contribute to the continuing development of the centre by doing a KISC Service Project.
- Share a meal or activity with Scouts from another country.
- Locate the International Friendship geocache on the campsite (Selfguided).
- Perform a song or a skit at the International Campfire.
- Take part in the World Scout Workshop.
- Participate in five Jamboree activities or more