If you want to give a bit back to the Centre, consider booking a Service Project for a morning or afternoon. You will usually do conservation projects on our grounds or Campsite guided by our Staff.
The activity can be booked either in the morning at 09:00 or in the afternoon at 14:30.
- This activity is not available on Sundays.
- It is only possible for us to run 1 service project each day from Monday to Saturday during Summer.
- Availability of this activity might be limited from September until July, but we will do our best to organise it for you.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- Working clothes that can get dirty
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: