If you want to give a bit back to the Centre, consider booking a Service Project for a morning or afternoon. You will usually do conservation projects on our grounds or Campsite guided by our Staff.
Meet the Pinkie in front of the Chalet and they will explain what we need your help with. The activity lasts usually for full morning or afternoon.
Price Adult: Free
Price Child: Free
- This activity is not available in July and August on Sundays
- It is only possible for us to run 1 service project each day from Monday to Saturday during Summer
- Availability of this activity might be limited from September until July, but we will do our best to organise it for you
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Working clothes that can get dirty
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- International Friendship Award