This path is easily accessible for all abilities and makes for a great day out in the mountains.
This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|11:00||Arrive at Sunnbüel|
|12:00||Have lunch at Hotel Schwarenbach|
|13:30||Arrive at Gemmipass|
|14:00||Start hiking back to KISC|
|17:00||Arrive back to KISC|
- You need to fill in the route card at reception, before your departure.
- Please check at reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone
This hike can be even more enjoyable when learning about the environment around you. The self-guided booklet below can help you explore the Alps the eco way.