This path is easily accessible for all abilities and makes for a great day out in the mountains.
This hike takes approximately 5 hrs from Kandersteg or 3 hours from the top of Sunnbüel Cable Car (one way). Times may vary depending on the weather and the group’s ability.
Price Adult: CHF 0.00
Price Child: CHF 0.00
Price does not include: cable car tickets, meals (packed lunch)
A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
Cable car tickets can be purchased from our reception:
- Adult return: CHF 23.00
- Child return: CHF 11.50
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 1 litre, 2 litres in hot weather)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Packed food
- Pocket money
This hike can be even more enjoyable when learning about the environment around you. The self-guided booklet below can help you explore the Alps the eco way.