Allmenalp Via Ferrata
A professional mountain guide will climb with you, guiding you along this extremely challenging via-ferrata from the bottom to the top. You will climb 350 metres up from the valley floor over the course of around 4 hours. Once you finish you will then take a cable car back down to the valley floor, admiring the view of the rockface you just climbed and the beauty that Kandersteg has to offer.
This schedule will vary depending on the weather and the group's ability.
|07:30||Meet the guide at the cable car station & fit equipment|
|11:45||Take the cable car back to Kandersteg|
|11:50||Arrive back at the valley floor|
Price Adult: CHF 150.00
Price Child: CHF 150.00
Price includes: Swiss Mountain Guide, Safety equipment, cable car single ticket
Price does not include: Lunch
Guest Cancellation: The guest cancellation policy can be found here.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity is not suitable for any persons with a fear of heights, all participants must be confident with heights.
- Inform the guide if any members of your group have any medical conditions. E.g. Asthma, allergies or if you have recently received any medical treatment.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- Rucksack - lightweight and water resistant
- Hiking boots with ankle support - trainers or shoes without ankle support are not acceptable.
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Water bottle (Full minimum 2 litres)
- Warm clothing (long trousers and fleece, no jeans)
- Sun protection (hat, sun cream and sunglasses)
- Warm hat
- Special medication (asthma inhalers, etc)
- Food (snacks/lunch and/or dinner)
- Pocket money (optional)
- Swiss Explorer Award
- High Adventure Award