Train to Brig
Book the tickets for your trip here and enjoy discounts to up to 65% (Conditions apply for groups of 10 people or more). For further questions, contact BLS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brig is a beautiful medieval town with easy access to some great skiing in Winter plus year round there is the nearby Brigerbad with wonderful indoor thermal baths and pools, suitable for scouts of all ages.
Why not take the opportunity while you are in Brig to visit the Unesco exhibition in the World Nature Forum. Ask at reception for more details.
Current timetables for this activity can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 32.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 16.00
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- For groups with 10 or more you need to make a reservation.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider.
- Head over to the train station in Kandersteg, Kandersteg Bahnhof, by foot it will take about 30 minutes.
- BLS Travel Center Kandersteg , Bahnhofstrasse 22, 3718 Kandersteg.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: