Our crafts are selected based on four different world continents. Choose two of the four we offer and discover the culture associated with each craft.
Asia: Panchang knot in the thread
Europe: Viking craft in leather
Africa: Bead necklace in paper
America: Dreamcatcher in metal & string
In the summer, this activity lasts for 3 hours either in the morning or in the afternoon. In other seasons this activity is subject to availability and we will do our best to fit this into your schedule.
- Price adult (15-): CHF 9.00
- Price child (16+): CHF 9.00
Price includes a KISC guide and the materials for the workshop.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person.
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable.
- During Summer, this activity is not available in July and August on Sunday mornings.
- During Winter, this activity is only available between December 26th 2023 and February 24th 2024.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- When booking this activity, you need to mention if you want to do the activity in the morning (9.00 am) or in the afternoon (14.00 pm) in the comment section in the booking form.