If you are looking for a personal challenge, this is for you!
One by one, build a tower or crates whilst climbing it. Your team will help give you the crates, but the balance is down to you. The aim is to get as high as possible before they topple over. A great team builder that everyone can join in, even if you do not want to climb.
In summer this activity is available everyday at 08:30 and 14:00, except on Sunday mornings at 08:30. This activity is subject to availability in other seasons and we will try our best to adjust it according to your schedule.
- Price adult (16+): CHF 9.00
- Price child (15-): CHF 9.00
Price includes a KISC guide and climbing equipment for the activity.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person.
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable.
- When booking this activity, you need to mention when you want to do the activity in the comment section in the booking form.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- Closed shoes (no sandals)
- Long trousers
Awards & Badges
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
Summer (Jun, Jul, Aug)
Guided by KISC
At the Centre
Duration 4 hours
Group size 4 - 12
Minimum age limit
from 10 years