One by one, build a tower or crates whilst climbing it. Your team will help give you the crates, but the balance is down to you. The aim is to get as high as possible before they topple over. A great team builder that everyone can join in, even if you do not want to climb.
In summer this activity runs every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:30, and every wednesday at 14:00. This activity is subject to availability in other seasons and we will try our best to adjust it according to your schedule.
- Price adult: CHF 8.00
- Price child: CHF 8.00
Price includes a KISC guide and climbing equipment for the activity.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person.
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- This activity is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Closed shoes (no sandals)
- Long trousers
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
- High Adventure Award
More information about the awards and badges can be found here.