Guided Bunderspitz Hike
Take a cable car early in the morning and hike up to Bunderspitz. From there, you will have views into the Adelboden area and its magnificent landscape. After a while walking in between both valleys you will start to hike down back to KISC.
This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|07:30||Meet your guide at the Centre, equipment check|
|07:45||Start your hike|
|08:00||Take the cable car to Allmenalp|
|12:00||Arrive at Bunderspitz, eat lunch|
|12:30||Hike to Bunderchrinde|
|14:00||Arrive at Bunderchrinde|
|15:30||Pass through Ueschinen valley|
|17:00||Arrive back at KISC|
- Price Adult: CHF 22.00
- Price Child: CHF 22.00
Price includes: a KISC guide and the cable car up to Allmenalp.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable
- This hike is not available on Sundays
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
All participants must have everything on the list. If a participant does not have all of the required items, they will not be able to join the activity.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)