This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|10:00||Enter the Ueschinen valley and follow route 19|
|13:00||Arrive at Schwazgrätli|
|15:00||Take the Sunnbüel cable car|
|15:30||Arrive at KISC|
Taking the cable car is recommended. Cable car tickets can either be purchased from reception at the centre or through the online form under the name "Sunnbüel Cable Car". More information about the cable car can be found here.
- Price adult: CHF 16.80 (single ticket), CHF 23.00 (return ticket)
- Price child: CHF 8.40 (single ticket), CHF 11.50 (return ticket)
- You need to fill in the route card at reception, before your departure.
- Please check at reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone