Ski Pass Kandersteg
Oeschinensee has both blue and red pistes, with one leading right the way back down to the valley floor. There are also 2 restaurants, a number of fairly flat places suitable for first time skiers and even a small snow park. Why not relax and look out over the village or take a break to sit and admire the frozen lake of Oeschinensee. You can also book to ski here with a KISC guide or we can arrange professional ski lessons with the local ski school for you.
Opening times will vary depending on the date of the season and the weather conditions. Please check with our reception for current information.
See full list of prices at the following link.
Cost includes: Ski pass
Cost doesn’t include: CHF 5:00 deposit, Transport to and from the resort, KISC guides, ski lessons, rentals, meals.
Cancellation: Activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- Ski helmets are strongly recommended for any Skiing or Snowboarding
- If you have booked your catering through KISC please make sure you have a packed lunch
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By Road: 20 minutes
- Directions can be found on the map below
- Address: Gondelbahn Kandersteg Oeschinensee, Oeschistrasse 50, 3718 Kandersteg
- Once at the bottom of the gondola station, you need to take the gondola to the top where you will meet your instructor.
By Bus: 30 minutes
- Buses leave from KISC to Kandersteg train station hourly between 07:57 and 17:57
- At some busy times in the day, the bus will continue from the train station to the gondola station however the availability of this will vary.
Example timetable from KISC to Oeschinensee gondola bottom station. (Times vary depending on queues at the gondola station)
|Bus departs KISC||08:55|
|Arrive at Kandersteg train station||09:06|
|Arrive at Oeschinensee gondola bottom station||09:20|
|Arrive at Oeschinensee gondola top station||09:27|
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sunglasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch
- The ski passes that your ski guide gives you!
- Your skis/snowboards and poles (if not hiring)
- Ski/snowboard boots
- Helmet (compulsory for guided skiing, snowboarding or sledding, strongly recommended for unguided activities)
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Swiss Explorer Award
- Winter Activity Award
- Ski Award