Chocolate & Cheese Trip
Take a coach from KISC through the scenic Swiss countryside to the Cailler chocolate factory in Broc. Here you will learn about the history of Swiss chocolate and how it is made before you get the chance to taste their signature recipes for yourself! From here you will travel to the beautiful picturesque village of Gruyère where you will have some time to enjoy the surroundings and eat your lunch. You will then take a tour around the factory which produces the world-famous Gruyère cheese. In the end, you will have the chance to enjoy some cheese samples.
Meet at KISC
Arrive at Cailler Chocolate Factory
Then visit the Gruyère village
Take a tour of the Gruyère Cheese Factory
Arrive back at KISC
Price Adult: CHF 80.00
Price Child: CHF 80.00
Price includes: Coach transport throughout the day, entrance to both factories, free samples in both factories
Price does not include: Lunch
Guest cancellation: Activity providers guest cancellation policy can be found here.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- If you are using KISC catering then please check that you have booked a packed lunch for each member of your group
- Make sure that all members of your group know when and where to meet the coach throughout the day. You will be booked in for specific tour times at both of the factories, if you are late then you may not be able to enter.
- You may need cash if you plan to buy souvenirs or lunch during the day.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
A coach will transport you from KISC to both of the factories and a short walk away from the village of Gruyère before bringing you back to KISC at the end of the day. This cost is included in the price.
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- The Swiss Explorer Award