A nice hike that will take you around the upper end of the valley, to discover the area where the Scout Centre is situated. This short winter hike will lead you around our campsite, over the Lötschberg train tunnel and crosses the snow covered fields of the nature reserve Filfalle, ending at the picturesque lake Muggenseeli.
Price Adult: Free
Price Youth: Free
Price Child: Free
A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Winter Activity Award
- Swiss Explorer Award