Take a trip to the local curling hall in Kandersteg along with a Pinkie. They will teach you everything you need to know, from brushing to sliding. The session will begin with instruction of how to play this sport and then give you the opportunity to play against your friends. The KISC guide will be able to give you tips and help improve your technique throughout the session.
|Get bus to the train station||08:57||14:57||18:40**|
|Meet the guide at Ice Rink and prepare for the activity||09:10||15:10||19:10|
*Time pre reserved with Ice Rink
**Start walking to the Ice Rink
This activity runs for 1 hour and 30 minutes and can be either booked during the day or the evening.
- Price adult (16+): CHF 22.00
- Price child (15-): CHF 22.00
Price includes: KISC guide, shoe rental
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity must be booked at least 72 hours in advance
- You will meet the guide at the curling hall in the village
- This activity is available from December 26th 2023 to February 24th 2024
Walk: 30 minutes
- Address: Kunsteisbahn Genossenschaft Kandersteg, Eisbahnweg, 3718 Kandersteg
- Directions from KISC to the curling hall can be found here.
Bus: 12 minutes
- Bus leaves from KISC to Kandersteg train station hourly between 07:57 and 17:57
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: