Take a trip to the local curling hall in Kandersteg with a Pinkie. They will teach you everything you need to know, from brushing to sliding. The session will begin with instruction of how to play this sport and then give you the opportunity to play against your friends. The KISC guide will be able to give you tips and help improve your technique throughout the session.
This activity runs for 60 minutes and can be either booked during the day or the evening.
Price Adult: CHF 15.00
Price Youth: CHF 15.00
Price Child: CHF 15.00
Price includes: KISC guide, shoe rental
Price doesn’t include: transport to/from activity, meals
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- You will meet the guide at the curling hall in the village.
Walk: 20 minutes
- Address: Kunsteisbahn Genossenschaft Kandersteg, Eisbahnweg, 3718 Kandersteg
- Directions from KISC to the curling hall can be found here.
Bus: 12 minutes
- Bus leaves from KISC to Kandersteg train station hourly between 07:57 and 17:57
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Winter Activity Award