Winter Light Trail
Follow the trail through the forests with only a torchlight. Be questioned about your position in the world and how we can make a positive impact as global citizens. A spiritual, non-religious reflective evening.
Once you have finished the trail, you are invited to share a cosy campfire with other Scouts and enjoy some hot drinks and a traditional campfire snack!
This activity begins at 19:30 and is only available on selected Wednesdays. Please check with our recpetion to see the availability of this activity.
Price Adult (16+) - CHF 3.00
Price Child (5-15) - CHF 3.00
Price includes: material for the activity
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- It is a reflective activity that doesn’t involve much physical activity.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Warm and waterproof clothes
Awards & Badges
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Winter (Dec, Jan, Feb)
Guided by KISC
At the Centre
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Group size no limit
Minimum age limit
No age limit