Blüemlisalp Glacier Tour
The first day, hike unguided to the hut and enjoy a cooked dinner with spectacular views. On the second day, learn about glacier travel and spend the day out on the glacier with a profesional swiss mountain guide before heading back down (unguided) to Kandersteg in the afternoon.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- The group must have a good level of fitness. This is a long two day activity.
- Inform the guide if any members of your group have any medical conditions. E.g. Asthma, allergies or if you have recently received any medical treatment.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 1 litre, 2 litres in hot weather)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Sun Glasses
- Packed Food
- First Aid Kit
- Hiking Map, Compass & Whistle
- Mobile Phone
- Swiss Explorer Award
- High Adventure Award