Blüemlisalp Glacier Tour
The first day, hike unguided to the hut and enjoy a cooked dinner with spectacular views. On the second day, learn about glacier travel and spend the day out on the glacier with a professional swiss mountain guide before heading back down (unguided) to Kandersteg in the afternoon.
|09:15||Take the gondola up to Oeschinensee|
|09:30||Follow route 7 to Oeschinensee|
|11:00||Hike up to Oberbärgli|
|15:00||Arrive at Blüemlisalp|
|08:00||Start the glacier tour|
|12:00||End of the glacier Tour|
|12:30||Start hiking down to KISC|
|14:45||Follow route 7 to Oeschinensee gondola|
|15:45||Take the Oeschinensee gondola|
|16:30||Arrive back at KISC|
- Price adult: CHF 215.00
- Price child: CHF 215.00
- This activity in not available on Saturdays.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- The group must have a good level of fitness. This is a long two day activity.
- Inform the guide if any members of your group have any learning disabilities or medical conditions. E.g. Asthma, allergies or if you have recently received any medical treatment.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- A sheet sleeping bag liner is required for the overnight. If you do not have one then you can rent a sleeping bag liner from Reception for a CHF 3.00 fee and CHF 50.00 deposit (subject to availability).
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone
- Sheet sleeping bag liner (not a regular sleeping bag)
- Food - dinner and breakfast