Tatelishorn Snowshoe Tour
This exciting tour takes you high up to Tatelishorn, a tall peak with an overview of Gasterntal and Kandersteg. A local Swiss Mountain Guide (UIAGM) will guide you safely along the route and will provide you with a very rewarding experience, along with a practical training in avalanche rescue and reading avalanche terrain.
This is only a guide, times may vary depending on the weather conditions and the group’s ability.
Meet the mountain guide at the Sunnbuel cable car station at 09:00.
The price for this activity is different according to the time of the week:
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Price adult (16 or over): CHF 155
- Price child (15 or under): CHF 143
- Weekends (Saturday - Sunday)
- Price adult (16 or over): CHF 185
- Price child (15 or under): CHF 173
Price includes: mountain guide, snowshoe rental, cable car ticket
You will need to bring your own packed lunch for this activity.
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- This activity is available from December 26th 2023 to February 29th 2024.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
Walking: 10 Minutes
Directions from KISC to the Sunnbuel cable station can be found here.
- Warm trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch