Höh is a viewpoint overlooking the town of Kandersteg. The hike starts at KISC and follows the left side of the Kander river downstream before ascending gradually through some forest and meadows to the viewpoint. The path is wide and suitable for all ages.
Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception
All participants must have everything on the list. If a participant does not have all of the required items, they will not be able to join the activity.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)