Learn about sustainable, seasonal food sources and renewable energy in this hands-on workshop.
The activity lasts for 1 hour either in the morning or in the afternoon. In summer this activity runs every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 09:00 or 10:30, and every Wednesday and Saturday at 14:30 or 16:00. In other seasons this activity is subject to availability and we will do our best to fit this into your schedule.
- Price adult: CHF 3.00
- Price child: CHF 3.00
Price includes a KISC guide and the materials for the workshop.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person.
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable.
- This activity is not available on Mondays.
- Availability of this activity might be limited from September until July, but we will do our best to organise it for you.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
- Eco Award
- Kisc Challenge Award
More information about the awards and badges can be found here.