Make a delicious, nutritious smoothie using our unique pedal-powered juice machine! Learn about sustainable, seasonal food sources and renewable energy in this hands-on workshop.
Learn about sustainable, seasonal food sources and renewable energy in this hands-on workshop.
In the summer, the activity lasts for 1 hour either in the morning or in the afternoon. In other seasons this activity is subject to availability and we will do our best to fit this into your schedule.
- Price adult (16+): CHF 4.00
- Price child (15-): CHF 4.00
Price includes a KISC guide and the materials for the workshop.
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person.
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable.
- When booking this activity, you need to mention when you want to do the activity in the comment section in the booking form. This activity is available every day at 9:00, 10:30, 14:30 and 16:00, except on Sunday mornings.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
Awards & Badges
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
Summer (Jun, Jul, Aug)
Guided by KISC
At the Centre
Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
Group size 4 - 15
Minimum age limit
No age limit