The indoor ice skating rink in Kandersteg is a great place to spend a few hours on a Winter day. It's s the perfect activity to combine with a day of exploring the village or giving your Scouts some free time.
This activity can be enjoyed during the day or the evening. Availability may vary due to organised ice hockey matches or other events booked at the facility. Contact the KSIC reception to make a reservation.
Price Adult: CHF 9.00
Price Youth: CHF 9.00
Price Child: CHF 9.00
Price includes: skate rental
Price doesn’t include: transport to and from the activity
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
Walk: 20 minutes
Address: Kunsteisbahn Genossenschaft Kandersteg, Eisbahnweg, 3718 Kandersteg
Directions from KISC to the curling hall can be found here.
Bus: 12 minutes
Bus leaves from KISC to Kandersteg train station hourly between 07:57 and 17:57
- Gloves recommended to protect your hands.
- Thick socks or multiple pairs of socks will ice skates feel more comfortable if you are a beginner.
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Winter Activity Award