Winter Equipment Rental
If you are planning to go skiing, sledding or snowshoeing then you could think about renting some equipment. In Kandersteg and the surrounding areas there are a variety of great locations to try some fantastic winter sports. Whether you want to hit the slopes and ski, or explore the beatiful scenery and nature using snowshoes, we can help you get the equipment you need to have unforgettable experiences.
Rental equipment is available for a range of 1 to 14 days
You can pick up rentals from 16:00 before the first day of use. Rentals must be returned before the rental shop closes on the last day of use (opening times can be seen below).
Monday - Friday: 09:00–12:00 13:30–18:30
Please find the rental prices at the bottom of this page.
In order to book the rentals for your group, please check Book Winter Rentals | Kandersteg International Scout Centre (kisc.ch).
- The difference in adult and child depends on the size of the person, not age. Therefore please make your selections accordingly
- Insurance is included in the cost of each item
- A responsible leader (person over 18 years old) must be present as part of the group.
- The use of helmets is not enforced for alpine activities but we strongly advise their use
- Rental items can be used in any resort desired
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
Address (Alpine Ski and Snowboard equipment): Grossen Sport, Äussere Dorfstrasse 83, 3718 Kandersteg
Address (Cross Country Skiing equipment): Grossen Sport, Bahnhofstrasse 15, 3718 Kandersteg
Both rental shops can be accessed using the local village bus. Please check with Reception for more information about the bus times.
See map below for details directions (orange and purple pins).