High Ropes Park Interlaken
The Ropes Park Interlaken is a forest adventure of wooden bridges, tarzan swings and zip lines. 9 courses of varying difficulty and height provide an exciting day out for beginners and adrenaline seekers, whether individuals, a scout group or the whole family. You will be equipped with everything you need and given safety instructions for a fun-filled day with unforgettable memories.
Opening hours of the High Ropes Park may vary depending on the season and availability. Once this activity is requested, our team will assign you a certain time to fit your programme.
Price Adult: CHF 25.00
Price Child: CHF 25.00
Saturday price Adult: CHF 39.00
Saturday price Child: CHF 29.00
Price includes: Safety talk, equipment for ropes park
Price does not include: transport to and from the meeting place, meals (packed lunch)
Cancellation: Activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By Road: 1 - 1.5 hours
Directions to the Ropes park can be found in the map below
By train: 1.5 hours, 1 change
Discounted train tickets are available to purchase from our reception.
- Adult Return to Interlaken: CHF 38.00
- Child Return to Interlaken: CHF 20.00
|Train departs KISC||08:13|
|Arrive in Spiez & change trains||08:44|
|Depart from Spiez||09:03|
|Arrive in Interlaken West||09:22|
|Start walking to the Ropes Park (check the map below)||09:22|
|Arrive at the Ropes Park||09:45|
- Closed shoes, not sandals
- Long trousers