Train to Interlaken
Interlaken is a large town located between lakes Thun and Brienz. Try the summer sled run, enjoy the city or take the funicular to the viewing point at Heimwehfluh! Interlaken is the starting point of many of our rafting and canyoning activities. Check your activity information before planning your transport!
Current timetables for this activity can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 44.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 23.00
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- For groups with 10 or more you need to make a reservation.
- It is only possible to buy Scout discounted return tickets. We do not sell single tickets.
- Adults with a half fare card can buy the child ticket.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- Head over to the train station in Kandersteg, Kandersteg Bahnhof, by foot it will take about 30 minutes.
- Directions can be found on the map below.
- BLS Travel Center Kandersteg , Bahnhofstrasse 22, 3718 Kandersteg.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: