Social Media Team - KISC 2023
- Needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Communicates in a high level of written and spoken English.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and tools. Experience with Photoshop, Premiere Pro or/and Illustrator is a plus.
- Understanding of Communications and Marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask, and manage multiple accounts at the same time.
- At least 1 year’s experience in social media management and tools.
- Ability to work within an international team of volunteers
- Commitment and ability to work remotely through 2022 and 2023.
- Relevant knowledge of communications and marketing through education and/or work experience.
- Certification of experience in social media.
- National, regional, or/and international Scouting experience.
- Ability to communicate in any other WOSM language; French, Arabic, Spanish, or/and Russian.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define and monitor the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign and use reporting tools and provide reports on the performance.
- Use social media marketing tools.
- Communicate with KISC ambassadors for promotion in social media networks
- Assist in the delivery of KISC centenary’s Communications & Marketing plan.
- Dealing with cross-functional teams to ensure proper execution and results delivery.
- Develop an ownership approach to ensure an accurate task delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
This volunteering position is supported and managed by the 2023 Project Director and the KISC PR & Marketing Manager. The Social media team is part of the wider KISC 2023 Communications & Marketing team.
One year free membership to the KISC association
2 free overnights at the center.
20% off up to a value of 100 CHF at KISC shop merchandise.
A good international environment for personal growth
Involvement in a major international Scouting initiative
Personal development plan throughout your assignment.
Certification and reference letter on completing the assignment successfully.
Be part of a big international family.
This is considered a remote volunteering position. You are invited to support the centenary remotely and as recognition of your contribution, you will receive a special KISC polo shirt, neckerchief, and badge. For more information about KISC 2023, please visit: https://2023.kisc.ch/