Graphic Design team - KISC 2023
We are looking for three creative people with an eye for design to volunteer to support our 100 years celebration of Kandersteg International Scout Centre. This team will be responsible for creating exciting and engaging graphic designs that best serve our goals and represent our centenary, building on the existing KISC design identity and KISC 2023 logo. We look forward to receiving your application and being part of 100 years of magical history together!
- Needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Communicates in a high level of written and spoken English
Skills & Qualifications
- Expertise using software graphic design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator - Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects is a plus.
- Expertise in photo compositing, editing as well as creating graphics.
- Understanding of Communications and Marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask, and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- At least 2 years of experience in creating high-end graphics including logos.
- Ability to work within an international team of volunteers
- Commitment and ability to volunteer remotely through 2022 and 2023.
- Relevant knowledge of communications and marketing through education and/or work experience.
- Certification of experience in graphic design.
- National, regional, or/and international Scouting experience.
- Ability to communicate in any other WOSM language; French, Arabic, Spanish, or/and Russian.
Innovate and willingness to “go above and beyond” to provide KISC with amazingly beautiful, well-thought-out graphics.
Assist with other graphic design tasks such as print graphics, ads, infographics, etc.
Assist in the delivery of KISC Centenary’s Communications & Marketing plan.
Use reporting tools and provide reports on the performance.
Dealing with cross-functional teams to ensure proper execution and results delivery.
Develop an ownership approach to ensure an accurate task delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
This volunteering position is supported and managed by the 2023 Project Director and the KISC PR & Marketing Manager. The graphic design team is part of the wider KISC 2023 Communications & Marketing team.
One year free membership to the KISC association
2 free overnights at the center.
20% off up to a value of 100 CHF at KISC shop merchandise.
A good international environment for personal growth
Involvement in a major international Scouting initiative
Personal development plan throughout your assignment.
Certification and reference letter on completing the assignment successfully.
Be part of a big international family.
This is considered a remote volunteering position. You are invited to support the centenary remotely and as recognition of your contribution, you will receive a special KISC polo shirt, neckerchief, and badge. For more information about KISC 2023, please visit: https://2023.kisc.ch/