Content Marketing Team - KISC 2023
We are looking for three experienced and creative people to volunteer in content development and management of our 100 years celebration of Kandersteg International Scout Centre. This team will be part of the KISC 2023 Communications & Marketing team and will be responsible for the creation and marketing of all centenary publications and events. We look forward to receiving your application and being part of 100 years of magical history together!
- Needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Communicate in a high level of written and spoken English
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Familiarity with content development and management systems and tools.
- Understanding of Communications and Marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask, and manage multiple accounts at the same time.
- At least 1 year’s communications and marketing experience, including content development
- Ability to work within an international team of volunteers
- Commitment and ability to work remotely through 2022 and 2023.
- Relevant knowledge of communications and marketing through education and/or work experience.
- Certification of experience in content development.
- National, regional, or/and international Scouting experience.
- Ability to communicate in German.
- Ability to communicate in any other WOSM language; French, Arabic, Spanish, or/and Russian.
- Assist in the delivery of KISC centenary’s Communications & Marketing plan.
- Write and produce various types of resources.
- Design and management of content development, presenting and editing in order to achieve the best marketing approach.
- Help increase the quality of content.
- Use reporting tools and provide reports on the performance of content deliverables
- Write regular e-newsletters, blogs, circulars, articles, and website content for different audiences.
- Dealing with cross-functional teams to ensure proper execution and results delivery.
- Develop an ownership approach to ensure an accurate task delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
This remote volunteering position is supported and managed by the 2023 Project Director and KISC PR & Marketing Manager. The content development team is part of the wider KISC 2023 Communications & Marketing team.
One year free membership to the KISC association
2 free overnights at the center.
20% off up to a value of 100 CHF at KISC shop merchandise.
A good international environment for personal growth
Involvement in a major international Scouting initiative
Personal development plan throughout your assignment.
Certification and reference letter on completing the assignment successfully.
Be part of a big international family.
This is considered a remote volunteering position. You are invited to support the centenary remotely and as recognition of your contribution, you will receive a special KISC polo shirt, neckerchief, and badge. For more information about KISC 2023, please visit: https://2023.kisc.ch/