Content Marketing Team - KISC 2023
- Needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Communicate in a high level of written and spoken English
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Familiarity with content development and management systems and tools.
- Understanding of Communications and Marketing principles and best practices
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask, and manage multiple accounts at the same time.
- At least 1 year’s communications and marketing experience, including content development
- Ability to work within an international team of volunteers
- Commitment and ability to work remotely through 2022 and 2023.
- Relevant knowledge of communications and marketing through education and/or work experience.
- Certification of experience in content development.
- National, regional, or/and international Scouting experience.
- Ability to communicate in German.
- Ability to communicate in any other WOSM language; French, Arabic, Spanish, or/and Russian.
- Assist in the delivery of KISC centenary’s Communications & Marketing plan.
- Write and produce various types of resources.
- Design and management of content development, presenting and editing in order to achieve the best marketing approach.
- Help increase the quality of content.
- Use reporting tools and provide reports on the performance of content deliverables
- Write regular e-newsletters, blogs, circulars, articles, and website content for different audiences.
- Dealing with cross-functional teams to ensure proper execution and results delivery.
- Develop an ownership approach to ensure an accurate task delivery in a timely and efficient manner.
This remote volunteering position is supported and managed by the 2023 Project Director and KISC PR & Marketing Manager. The content development team is part of the wider KISC 2023 Communications & Marketing team.
One year free membership to the KISC association
2 free overnights at the center.
20% off up to a value of 100 CHF at KISC shop merchandise.
A good international environment for personal growth
Involvement in a major international Scouting initiative
Personal development plan throughout your assignment.
Certification and reference letter on completing the assignment successfully.
Be part of a big international family.
This is considered a remote volunteering position. You are invited to support the centenary remotely and as recognition of your contribution, you will receive a special KISC polo shirt, neckerchief, and badge. For more information about KISC 2023, please visit: https://2023.kisc.ch/