The Kander-Lodge is the newest building at the Centre. Situated across the river from the Chalet, on the Rovergelande Campsite, the Kander-Lodge provides a higher standard of accommodation compared to the other buildings.
Accommodation consists of 19 twin bedrooms (one en-suite and the rest have one bathroom between two rooms) and one en-suite six bed room. The beds are made and ready upon arrival.
Other services in the Kander-Lodge include:
• Fully equipped kitchen (suitable for smaller groups) and dining area
• Lounge area
• Conference room
• Guest Laundry
The Kander-Lodge building was originally used as office and exhibition space when work took place at the NEAT Tunnel (operational since Dec. 2007). In 2008 the building was moved from Mitholz to Kandersteg.
Check-in is from 14.00 and check-out is by 10.00.
The Kander-Lodge is suitable for:
- Families, where two bedrooms and a bathroom can be booked together
- Leaders with a wish for a slightly higher standard of accommodation
- Groups in general (while other groups or individuals use other rooms in the Kander-Lodge)
- Seminars / conferences, as the building has a meeting room and large hall that can be used as a basic conference hall