Returning from the summit the route descends through the Gastern valley back to KISC. UnterTatelishorn offers a spectacular panoramic view and a fantastic vantage point to see into Gasterntal and Kandersteg.
This hike takes approximately 7 hours from Sunnbüel cable car station (round trip)
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Remember to fill out a route card at reception before you leave the Centre.
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 1 litre, 2 litres in hot weather)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Packed food
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Wanderrucksack: Gastereholz, Gurnigelweg, Rote Chumme