UNESCO Service Project
During the service project you will be outside all day, doing physical work alongside local farmers. Each participant will learn about UNESCO, the sustainable development goals and the environmental issues in the Swiss alps. After the service project each participant should have had received the information needed in order to plan, execute and evaluate their own Service Projects.
|On arrival at KISC||You will recieve a paper with information about the specific Service Project your group is taking part in.|
|Morning of the Service projet||Meet outside the chalet. Here you will meet a UNESCO or KISC guide who will introduce you to the local farmer who you will also be spending the day with.|
|Afternoon of the service project||You will arrive back to KISC and evalutate the day.|
Price Adult: CHF 0.00
Price Child: CHF 0.00
- This activity is not available on Sundays
- It is only possible for us to run 1 service project each day
- Availability of this activity might be limited, but we will do our best to organise it for you
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Send in your activity request before the 1st May.
- Working gloves are provided by the center
- Please bring your own working clothes that can get dirty.
- You do not need to bring any packed lunch. Food will be provided during the service project.
If you have any allergies, please bring your own food.
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Eco Award