Trümmelbach & Interlaken (Day Trip)
Located just south of Lauterbrunnen, Trümmelbach Waterfalls offer a network of walkways inside the moutain to see the ten breathtaking glacial waterfalls that act as drainage for the glacial walls on the neighbouring mountains Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. This is made accessible by a tunnel lift and truly makes this a unique trip in Europe. From here you will travel to Interlaken, a beautiful town loacted inbetween Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. There are many options to fill up your afternoon, such as taking a stroll around either lakes, shopping, dining or visiting other various landmarks.
|09:00||Meet the Coach at KISC|
|10:15||Arrive at Trümmelbachfälle|
|12:00||Arrive at Interlaken|
|15:30||Depart from Interlaken West Train Station|
|16:30||Arrive at KISC|
- Price Adult: CHF 75.00
- Price Child: CHF 70.00
Price includes: coach transport throughout the day and entry to Trümmelbachfälle.
Guest cancellation: activity providers guest cancellation policy can be found here.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- If you are using KISC catering then please check that you have booked a packed lunch for each member of your group.
- Make sure that all members of your group know when and where to meet the coach throughout the day.
- You may need cash if you plan to buy souvenirs or lunch during the day.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
A coach will transport you from KISC to both Trümmelbach and Interlaken before bringing you back to KISC at the end of the day. This cost is included in the price.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: