Train to Thun
Thun, the city of the Alps, is dominated by a castle set in its 'old town' district. The town sits on the Northern shores of the Lake Thun over which you can take a boat ride to Spiez.
Why not take the opprtunity while in Thun the visit the amazing Thun Castle. You can see more info about Thun Castle here.
Current timetables for this activity can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 41.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 21.50
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- For groups with 10 or more you need to make a reservation.
- It is only possible to buy Scout discounted return tickets. We do not sell single tickets.
- Adults with a half fare card can buy the child ticket.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- Head over to the train station in Kandersteg, Kandersteg Bahnhof, by foot it will take about 30 minutes.
- Directions can be found on the map below.
- BLS Travel Center Kandersteg , Bahnhofstrasse 22, 3718 Kandersteg.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
- Swiss Explorer Award
More information about the awards and badges can be found here.