Train to Thun
Book the tickets for your trip here and enjoy discounts to up to 65% (Conditions apply for groups of 10 people or more). For further questions, contact BLS at email@example.com.
Thun, the city of the Alps, is dominated by a castle set in its 'old town' district. The town sits on the Northern shores of the Lake Thun over which you can take a boat ride to Spiez.
Why not take the opprtunity while in Thun the visit the amazing Thun Castle. You can see more info about Thun Castle here.
Current timetables for this activity can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 32.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 16.00
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- For groups with 10 or more you need to make a reservation.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider.
- Head over to the train station in Kandersteg, Kandersteg Bahnhof, by foot it will take about 30 minutes.
- BLS Travel Center Kandersteg , Bahnhofstrasse 22, 3718 Kandersteg.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: