Train to Bern
Take a day trip to the beautiful city of Bern, the capital of Switzerland. It has something for everyone - the clock tower, the Old Town, shops, museums, cathedral, Houses of Parliament and lots more.
Current timetables for this activity can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 55.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 29.00
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- For groups with 10 or more you need to make a reservation.
- It is only possible to buy Scout discounted return tickets. We do not sell single tickets.
- Adults with a half fare card can buy the child ticket.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
- Head over to the train station in Kandersteg, Kandersteg Bahnhof, by foot it will take about 30 minutes.
- Directions can be found on the map below.
- BLS Travel Center Kandersteg , Bahnhofstrasse 22, 3718 Kandersteg.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: