Ski Pass Adelboden
With over 210 Kilometers of pistes to offer, Adelboden has runs for everyone whether your a beginner or a world cup pro. There are a wide variety of blue, red and black pistes as well as snow parks, slaloms, ski cross and even a world cup run. You can also relax in one of the many restaurants and just enjoy the beautiful scenery as you rest your legs from exploring this huge resort. Why not come with a KISC guide? They will help you with travelling to the resort, navigating your way around once you arrive and finding the most suitable pistes to match your groups ability.
Opening times will vary depending on the date of the season and the weather conditions. Please check with our reception for current information.
See the attachment below for the full range of prices.
Cost includes: Ski pass
There is a deposit of 5CHF on every card that will be charged in case of loss or damage to the pass.
Cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- Ski helmets are strongly recommended for any Skiing or Snowboarding
- If you have booked your catering through KISC please make sure you have a packed lunch
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By road: 40 Minutes
- Directions from KISC to the Adelboden gondola station can be found here
- Address: Bergbahnen Adelboden AG, Bodenstrasse 2, 3715 Adelboden
- If you drive then you will also need space in your vehicle for the ski guide and their equipment
By bus 45 minutes - 1 hour:
- Take the 230 bus from Kandersteg Train Station to stop Oey
- Walk 5 minutes to the gondola station. Directions can be found here
By coach transfer: 50 Minutes
You can pay for a coach to take your group and equipment from KISC to the Adelboden gondola station and back again at the end of the day. Please bear in mind that there is a minimum number of 20 people required for this reservation.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch
- The ski passes that your ski guide gives you!
- Your skis/snowboards and poles (if not hiring)
- Ski/snowboard boots
- Helmet (compulsory for guided skiing, snowboarding or sledding, strongly recommended for unguided activities)