Overnight Hotel Schwarenbach
A comfortable overnight location on the route to Gemmipass, overlooking a beautiful lake. One of tour more easily accesible huts, it is just a 2 hour walk from the top of the Sunnbuel cable car station.
This is only a recommendation. Times may vary depending on weather and the group’s ability.
Take the 14:00 gondola and begin walking to Schwarenbach hotel. The hike from the top of the gondola takes approximately 2 hours. This will leave your group plenty of time to hike and arrive at the hut in time for dinner.
Price Adult: CHF 59.00
Price Child: CHF 46.00
Price includes: Overnight at the hut, dinner and breakfast
Price doesn’t include: Packed lunch, Sunnbüel gondola tickets
Guest Cancellation: Activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- Do not forget to fill out a Route Card before you leave
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This hut needs to be booked in advance: it is likely to become fully booked in the busy summer months
- There is no fresh drinking water available at the hut.
- It is expected that you will be on time for dinner so please don’t be late!
- It is important that you take all of your rubbish with you back to KISC.
- A sheet sleeping bag liner is required for the overnight. If you do not have one then you can rent a sleeping bag liner from Reception for a CHF 3.00 fee and CHF 50.00 deposit.
We recommend taking the Sunnbüel gondola to start this hike. Gondola tickets are available to purchase from our reception:
- Adult return: CHF 23.00
- Child return: CHF 11.50
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Packed food
- Sheet sleeping bag liner
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Huttentest: Hotel Schwarenbach