Overnight Doldenhorn Hut
This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|14:00||Begin with a relaxed walk along the back path to the village|
|14:30||Follow the paths up to Oschiwald and up the road towards Oeschinensee|
|15:00||Turn off the Wanderweg onto the Bergweg signposted to Doldenhorn Hut|
|17:30||Arrive at Doldenhorn Hut, and relax|
|08:30||Start hiking down to the Scout Centre|
|11:00||Arrive back at KISC|
- Price adult: CHF 45.00 (not available on Saturday)
- Price child: CHF 45.00 (not available on Saturday)
- You need to fill in the route card at reception, before your departure.
- Please check at reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception.
- There is no fresh drinking water available at the hut.
- It is important that you take all of your rubbish with you back to KISC.
If you would like to take a village bus at some point of your journey, it is free if you wear a scout scarf or carry a token from our reception
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone
Extra equipment for overnight activities:
- Sheet sleeping bag liner (not a regular sleeping bag)
- Food (snacks)
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity:
- Bronze Wander Rucksack: Biberg
- Eco Award
- High Adventure Award
- Swiss Explorer Award
- KISC Challenge Award
More information about the awards and badges can be found here.