Oeschinensee Cross Trail
This activity is currently under review and may have some changes to its schedule and price. If you have booked or requested this activity we will inform you of any changes as soon as possible
Led by a Mountain Guide, the trail is similar to Via Ferrata, navigate the narrow and dramatic alpine paths high above the lake and soak up breathtaking views.
Meet your guide at the bottom of the Oeschinensee gondola at 09:00, Gondelbahn Oeschinensee, Oeschistrasse 50, 3718 Kandersteg
Price Adult: CHF 8.80 (single ticket), CHF 12 (return ticket)
Price Child: CHF 8.80 (single ticket), CHF 12 (return ticket)
- You need to fill in the route card at reception, before your departure.
- Please check at reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone