Oeschinensee Cross Trail
Led by a Mountain Guide, the trail is similar to Via Ferrata, navigate the narrow and dramatic alpine paths high above the lake and soak up breathtaking views.
Meet your guide at the bottom of the Oeschinensee gondola at 09:00.
Adult return tickets: CHF 22.40
Child return tickets: CHF 11.20
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Not suitable for people with a fear of heights or vertigo.
- Inform the guide if any members of your group have any medical conditions. E.g. Asthma, allergies or if you have recently received any medical treatment.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
Meeting Point: Gondelbahn Oeschinensee, Oeschistrasse 50, 3718 Kandersteg
- Rucksack - lightweight and water resistant
- Hiking boots with ankle support - trainers or shoes without ankle support are not acceptable.
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Water bottle (Full minimum 2 litres)
- Warm clothing (long trousers and fleece, no jeans)
- Sun protection (hat, sun cream and sunglasses)
- Warm hat
- Special medication (asthma inhalers, etc)
- Food (snacks/lunch and/or dinner)
- Pocket money (optional)
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Swiss Explorer Award
- High Adventure Award