The surrounding areas of Kandersteg has a variety of great mountain bike trails to offer for all abilities. A great place for beginners and more experienced riders alike. You can rent bikes to have fun winding through the forests and down hill sides or to enjoy a nice relaxing ride through the beautiful scenery and explore the local area. A great option if you want a day off from hiking but you still want to stay active and keep exploring.
Collect the bikes from Grossen sport in the Village from 09:00 and return them anytime before 17:00.
- Price Adult: CHF 44.00
- Price Child: CHF 44.00
Price includes: bike rental, helmet rental and a basic tool kit
Guest cancellation: activity providers guest cancellation policy can be found here.
- A responsible leader person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- Helmets should be worn at all times.
- These bikes are not suitable for use on the Sunnbuel freeride trail.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By Foot: 30 min
Directions to the meeting point can be found on the map below.
- Grossen-Sport GmbH, Äussere Dorfstrasse 83, 3718 Kandersteg