Guided Skiing / Snowboarding - Adelboden
Adelboden has over 200 Kilometres of prepared slopes and our guides will help you find the best ones for your group. There are slopes for all abilities but if you have never skied or snowboarded before we would recommend Oeschinensee for the first few days and having professional lessons to help you get the basics.
|07:45||Meet your guide|
|07:56||Travel from KISC to Adelboden|
|09:35||Start Sking / Snowboarding|
|13:00||Continue Skiing / Snowboarding|
|15:52||Travel back to KISC|
Price Adult: CHF 25.00
Price Youth: CHF 25.00
Price Child: CHF 25.00
Price includes: A KISC guide, a hot drink or soup at lunch
Price doesn’t include: Transport to the resort, ski/snowboard rental, helmet, ski pass
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- A helmet is essential for all KISC guided activities.
- Our guides are there to help but they are not teachers. If you have never had skied or snowboarded before then having lessons as well is essential.
- One responsible leader must be part of the group for all KISC guided activities.
By road: 40 Minutes
- Directions from KISC to the Adelboden gondola station can be found here
- Address: Bergbahnen Adelboden AG, Bodenstrasse 2, 3715 Adelboden
- If you drive then you will also need space in your vehicle for the ski guide and their equipment
By bus 45 minutes - 1 hour:
- Take the 230 bus from Kandersteg Train Station to stop Oey
- Walk 5 minutes to the gondola station. Directions can be found here
By coach transfer: 50 Minutes
You can pay for a coach to pick up your group and equipment at KISC to the Adelboden gondola station and back again at the end of the day. Please bear in mind that there is a minimum number of 20 people required for this reservation.
All participants must have everything on the list. If any participant does not have any of the required items, they will not be able to join the activity.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sunglasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch
- The ski passes that your ski guide gives you!
- Your skis/snowboards and poles (if not hiring)
- Ski/snowboard boots
- Helmet (compulsory for guided skiing, snowboarding or sledding, strongly recommended for unguided activities)
- Winter Activity Award
- Swiss Explorer Award
Please let us know the level of skiers or snowboarders in your group when booking.
You have never skied or snowboarded before. Or maybe you have had one lesson before where you had your first experiences at: standing, gliding, basic stopping, basic direction changes.
You have used a ski lift before, you can safely ski or snowboard and control your speed on a blue piste. You can brake confidently.
You can safely ski or snowboard and control your speed on a red piste. You can traverse a slope (Skiers can brake in the parallel ski position).
Skiing - You turn with either swing turns or parallel turns.
Snowboarding - You can make C - Turns and brake quickly.
Skiing - You can carve on a blue piste and you use parallel turns on red and black pistes. You can safely ski and control your speed on a black piste.
Snowboarding - You can make S - turns on blue and red pistes. You can safely snowboard making C - Turns and control your speed on a black piste.