Guided Igloo Building
With help from a Pinkie, learn the age-old skill of building a shelter with snow. Depending on the snow conditions you could construct an igloo or dig a snow cave. Can you make one to fit your whole group in?
This can either be booked as a morning or afternoon activity. Times will depend on availability.
Price Adult (16+) - CHF 4.00
Price Child (5-15) - CHF 4.00
Price includes: KISC Guide, materials for activity
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity is available from January 3rd 2023 to February 27th 2023.
- This activity is not available on Sunday mornings
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges: