Guided Cross Country Skiing
Glide gracefully along the valley floor and in this nordic form of skiing. Kandersteg is world famous for cross country skiing, offering nearly 75km of well maintained tracks that cater for all abilities. Your guide will teach all of the essentials and help you get the basics. When you're ready the guide will take you through Kandersteg´s large network of tracks, finding the best ones to match your groups ability.
|08:30||Meet your guide|
|08:57||Travel to the rental shop|
|16:30||Return to KISC|
- Price adult (Age 16+): CHF 55.00
- Price child (Age 10-15): CHF 55.00
Price includes: Ski pass, KISC guide, equipment rental
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: non-refundable
Cross country ski passes are also available unguided for the following prices;
- 1 Day Pass: CHF 12.00
- 1 Week Pass: CHF 45.00
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- You will need to inform the Programme Team about the height, weight and shoe size for all the participants in order to get the right equipment for your group.
- You can leave your outdoor shoes in the rental shop when you collect your cross country ski boots.
- This activity is available from January 3rd 2023 to February 27th 2023
Meet the guide at KISC and they will travel with you throughout the day until you return. All transport costs are included in the price of the activity.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch