The exhibition in the World of UNESCO heritage Nature Forum
Discover the UNESCO World heritage Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch in the World nature Forum in Naters, just a short walk from the Brig train station. The panorama cinema is one highlight of the exhibition with spectacular scenes from the site.
We recommend spending at least 1 hour at the site to get the best experience. Opening times will vary at different times throughout the year.
- Price adult: CHF 5.00
- Price child: CHF 5.00
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By car 1 hour 30 minutes:
- Directions to the site from KISC can be found here.
- UNESCO-Welterbe Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch, Bahnhofstrasse 9a, 3904 Naters
By train 40 minutes:
Discounted train tickets, with an exclusive scout price, are only available at reception or through the online form under the name “Train to Brig”. More information about the train can be found here.
- Adult return: CHF 37.00
- Child return/Half fare card return: CHF 19.50
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
|Train leaves from Kandersteg train station||08:41|
|Train arrives in Brig||09:20|
From Brig train station, it is a 10-minute walk to the site. Walking directions can be found here.
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: