This is a great activity for all ages and suitable for beginners. The activity takes part on the village sled run - a 30 minute walk from KISC.
This activity begins at 19:30 and is only available on selected Tuesdays.
Meet the guides at KISC and take a 30-minute walk to the sled run together. If you have your own transport or are already in the village then you can meet the guide at the sled run but please let us know in advance.
Price Adult: CHF 5.00
Price Youth: CHF 5.00
Price Child: CHF 5.00
Price includes: Sled rental
Price doesn’t include: Helmet (these are compulsory)
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Waterproof walking boots with ankle support
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
Winter Activity Award