Cross Country Skiing
Glide gracefully along the valley floor and in this nordic form of skiing. Kandersteg is world famous for cross country skiing, offering nearly 75km of well maintained tracks that cater for all abilities. Your guide will teach all of the essentials and help you get the basics. When your ready the guide will take you through Kandersteg´s large network of tracks, finding the best ones to match your groups ability.
|08:30||Meet your guide|
|08:57||Travel to the rental shop|
|16:30||Return to KISC|
Price Adult: CHF 45.00
Price Youth: CHF 45.00
Price Child: CHF 30.00
Price includes: Ski pass, KISC guide, equipment rental
Price doesn’t include: meals (packed lunch)
- Less than 7 days before the activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non refundable
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- You can leave your outdoor shoes in the rental shop when you collect your cross country ski boots.
Meet the guide at KISC and they will travel with you throughout the day until you return. All transport costs are included in the price of the activity.
- Ski trousers and jacket, thermal underwear, warm clothes
- UV/sun protection cream and lip protection (minimum factor 15+)
- Sun glasses or ski goggles with good UV protection
- Warm hat and gloves - preferably waterproof
- Full water bottle - minimum 1 litre
- Reusable lunch box with your packed lunch
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Winter Activity Award
- Ski Award