Bunderspitz & Three Valleys Combo Hike
This experience will certainly show you the best about the Swiss Alps. Mountains, valleys, huts, ridges, all guided by a Pinkie. As well as leading you along the path, your Pinkie guide will teach you a lot of things about the area and its nature.
This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|Meet your guide at the Centre, have the equipment ready, and prepare to leave||07:30|
|Start your hike||07:45|
|Take the cable car to Allmenalp||08:00|
|Arrive at Bunderspitz (2'546 m), and eat lunch||12:00|
|Hike through Bunderchrinde pass||12:30|
|Arrive to Bunderchrinde (2'385 m)||14:00|
|Pass through Ueschinen Valley||15:30|
|Arrive at the Ueschninenhütte and relax||17:00|
|Eat dinner at the Ueschinen Hut||18:00|
|Wake up, eat breakfast, clean the hut||06:45|
|Arrive at the top of Engstligengrat||11:00|
|Traverse across and descend via the Schwarzgrätli and stop for lunch||13:00|
|Take Sunnbüel cable car down||16:30|
|Arrive back at KISC||17:00|
Price Adult: CHF 53.00
Price Child: CHF 53.00
Price includes: KISC guide, overnight at the Ueschinen Hut and the cable car down from Sunnbüel
Price does not include: Meals during the whole duration of the hike
- Less than 7 days before activity: fee of 50% of the price per person
- Less than 48 hours in advance: Non-refundable
This activity is not available to start on Saturdays and Sundays.
A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group.
Don’t forget to plan your meals. If you want meals provided by KISC, you need to book them separately. We advise to book a packed lunch for the first day (prepared in the morning), and a hut food package that includes dinner on the first day and breakfast on the second day. For the lunch on the second day, you can book packed lunch which is also prepared by your group on the morning of the first day.
- There is a kitchen at the hut available to use for all groups staying there. This includeds two stoves (one wood burning and one gas), access to fresh water, cooking utensiles, plates, cups, cutlery, oil and spices.
When cooking your dinner at the hut, please remember to cook for your Pinkie guide too; they will provide their own lunches and breakfast.
Please help us to take care of our huts for future groups by cleaning the hut before you leave, and recycling as you would do at the centre. Your Pinkie Guide will be on hand to answer any questions you have about this.
In high season it may be necessary to share rooms with another group.
- A sheet sleeping bag liner is required for the overnight. If you do not have one then you can rent a sleeping bag liner from Reception for a CHF 3.00 fee and CHF 50.00 deposit.
- Rucksack - lightweight and water resistant
- Hiking boots with ankle support - trainers or shoes without ankle support are not acceptable
- Waterproof jacket waterproof trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Warm clothing (long trousers and fleece, no jeans)
- Sun protection (hat, suncream and sunglasses)
- Warm hat
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Packed food
- Sheet sleeping bag liner (not a regular sleeping bag)
- Pocket money (optional)
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Hüttentest: Ueschinenhütte and Schwarenbach
- Bronze Wanderrucksack: Arvenseeli
- Gold Wanderrucksack: Bunderspitz and Schwarzgrätli
- High Adventure Award
- KISC Challenge Award