Take a cable car early in the morning and start to look up, where Bunderspitz summit is. From there, you will have views into the Adelboden area and its magnificent landscape. After a while walking in between both valleys, you will start to hike down back to KISC.
This is only one of the recommended time suggestions. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|07:45||Start your hike|
|08:00||Take the cable car to Allmenalp|
|12:00||Arrive at Bunderspitz, and eat lunch|
|12:30||Hike to Bunderchrinde|
|14:00||Arrive at Bunderchrinde|
|15:30||Pass through Ueschinen valley|
|17:00||Arrive back at KISC|
We recommend that you take the Allemanalp cable car single ticket. You can book the cable car tickets through the online form under the name ,,Allmenalp Cable Car".
- Price Adult: CHF 14.00 (return ticket), CHF 9.00 (single ticket)
- Price Child: CHF 8.00 (return ticket), CHF 5.00 (single ticket)
- Before your departure, you need to fill in the Route Card
- Before departing, please check at Reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 1 litre, 2 litres in hot weather)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Sun Glasses
- Packed Food
- First Aid Kit
- Hiking Map, Compass & Whistle
- Mobile Phone
By completing this activity, you can get closer to achieving the following Awards and Badges:
- Bronze Wanderrucksack: Restaurant Lohner
- Gold Wanderrucksack: Bunderspitz