Take a cable car early in the morning and start to look up, where Bunderspitz summit is. From there, you will have views into the Adelboden area and its magnificent landscape. After a while walking in between both valleys, you will start to hike down back to KISC.
This is only a guide. Times might change according to the weather and the group’s ability.
|07:45||Start your hike|
|08:00||Take the cable car to Allmenalp|
|12:00||Arrive at Bunderspitz, and eat lunch|
|12:30||Hike to Bunderchrinde|
|14:00||Arrive at Bunderchrinde|
|15:30||Pass through Ueschinen valley|
|17:00||Arrive back at KISC|
Price adult: CHF 10.00 (single ticket), CHF 15.00 (return ticket)
Price child, age 6-15: CHF 7.00 (single ticket), CHF 10.00 (return ticket)
- You need to fill in the route card at reception, before your departure.
- Please check at reception for the route conditions as they are reviewed regularly.
- Leaflets containing more information on the exact route can be found in reception.
- Rucksack - 20 to 40 litres
- Hiking boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and waterproof trousers
- Warm clothing - long trousers, fleece, warm hat and gloves (no jeans)
- Sun protection - sun cream, sunglasses, sun hat
- Water bottle - 2 litres
- Food - packed lunch and snacks
- Personal medication (asthma inhalers, etc.)
- Pocket money (optional)
- First aid kit
- Hiking map, compass and whistle
- Mobile phone