Adelboden Hiking Pass
This pass gives you access to the strong network of buses and cable cars that the Adelboden ski resort has to offer. You can use these to reach mountain restaurants, viewpoints and various winter hiking trails.
Be sure to check the opening times at their webiste on the day as these change throughout the season.
|1 Day||2 Days|
Price Adult: CHF 42.00
|Price Adult: CHF 75.00|
Price Youth: CHF 42.00
|Price Youth: CHF 75.00|
Price Child: CHF 23.00
|Price Child: CHF 42.00|
Price includes: Hiking pass for the Adelboden ski resort
Price does not include: Transport to and from the Ski resort,
Guest Cancellation: Activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This pass can not be used for Skiing
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
By road: 40 Minutes
- Directions from KISC to the Adelboden gondola station can be found on the map below
By bus: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Take the 230 bus from Kandersteg Train Station to stop at Adelboden, Oey
- Walk 5 minutes to the gondola station
- Comfortable rucksack
- Boots with ankle support (no trainers)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Water bottle (minimum 1 litre, 2 litres in hot weather)
- Warm clothing (long trousers, fleece, no jeans)
- Sun hat and a warm hat
- Special medication if needed
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
- Packed food