Aare River Rafting
Float past stunning alpine scenery towards the picturesque city of Bern. The water is perfect for a refreshing swim on hot summer days where you can float alongside the raft. Accompanied by professional raft guides to help navigate the gentle rapids along the way, the trip provides a safe and fun experience for groups of friends, family and children.
- Price Adult: CHF 86.00 (CHF 99.00 Saturday price)
- Price Child: CHF 86.00 (CHF 99.00 Saturday price)
Price includes a rafting guide, transport of backpacks, equipment and clothing for rafting.
Guest cancellation: activity provider’s cancellation policy can be found here.
- From 8 years old, minimum height 120 cm, maximum weight 125 kg
- All participants needs to have at least basic water confidence
- If traveling by train, tickets to Bern must be purchased as the finish point of the activity is in Bern
- Backpacks and bags can be left at the base and collected at the end of the activity
- It is not allowed for anyone to follow along the trip to watch or take photos
- A leader or responsible person over 18 years old must be present as part of the group
- This activity is provided by an external company. By purchasing a service of a third party you are accepting the terms and conditions specified by the provider. We accept no liability for services brokered through KISC which are provided by a third party. The invoicing is handled by KISC in the name of the provider.
Meeting Point: Thun Schwäbis
By Road: 45 min - 1 hour
- Directions from KISC to Thun Schwäbis can be seen on the map below
By Train: 1 hour 10 min
- Walking directions between the train stations and meeting points can be seen on the map below
Discounted train tickets are available to purchase from our reception:
- Adult return CHF 55.00
- Child return CHF 29.00
From Kandersteg to Thun Schwäbis:
Train departs Kandersteg
Arrive to Thun train station
From Bern to Kandersteg:
- To return simply make your way to Bern train station and catch the train to Kandersteg
- A direct train from Bern to Kandersteg leaves at --:39 every hour from Bern main train station.
Train departs Bern
Arrive to Kandersteg train station
- Swim suit
- Warm clothes for after the trip.
- Sun cream
You can get closer to achieving the following awards and badges, by completing this activity: