Top Tips from Helpers11.12.2015
Dear Future Pinkies or Helpers,
you have a great mission on your hands. KISC needs you. This Autumn season was really great thanks to all the amazing people we got to work and converse with. Sadly our season has drawn to a close, and a new season has begun, and because we were not ready to leave we decided to be helpers. Don’t we look good in green!!!
Here are some helpful Top Tips:
- Apply, if you don’t you’ll miss an amazing opportunity
- When you arrive, get on the right train, if you don’t it might lead to disaster
- Make sure to get sleep, training week requires energy
- Don’t worry, Pink suits everyone
- Not everyone’s 1st language is English, so be patient
- Dieting is not possible at KISC
- Come with an open mind
- Music is a way of life
- Don’t forget to bring a smile
- Enjoy your time at KISC, you will NEVER forget it.
From the helpful Helpers, Heather (CA), Maya (IL), Rafa (PT), Jordy (UK), Sujin (KR), and Hannes (SE).