Things that make me happy!31.07.2014
Things that make me happy!
Hi~ I’m amazing SOHEE from super amazing KOREA!
First, thanks God for everything. Thank you mom, dad, and my troop leaders, and lovely friends from all over the world, especially you!
Living in the KISC is wonderful. Meet new people, make new friend, and learn something new everyday. Everyday is beautiful, fancy, and loveeeeely! I’m very happy being here. And lots of KISC things make me happy! Do you want know what it is?
- When I go to feed Olave and open the door, and she is waiting for me.
- Dish washer!!
- Say hello with (handsome) guest.
- Some native speaker asks me something, and I understand 100%.
- Sunny day, laying on the grass
- Rainy day, think about sun
- Taking a long-long-long-long-long nap
- Sunday BBQ’s special hat
- Think about tomorrow
- Taking a photo(selfie).
- Talking with you! <3 <3 <3 sa-lang-hae~
(Actually, KISC’s all moment make me happy. J La~la~la~)