Back smiling at KISC!04.12.2015
Once again I am back smiling at KISC and no one could be happier about that than me. This week there is five special things that have made me smile a bit extra.
- The Snow: Nothing is more beautiful or funnier than some snowy alps. The snow gives you so many opportunities of what you can do so you never have the chance to be bored. Skiing, cross country skiing, Building snowman’s and so much more!
- The people: Being back with all of your friends from all over the world would make even the most grumpy person smiling. Also meeting all of the new people that soon becomes your friends is amazing. I never get tired of all the people I have the chance to meet here.
- Christmas: Soon it is Christmas and I cant wait for it! It is with out doubt my favorite time of the year. Nothing can make me as happy as listening to Christmas music while eating some Christmas candy. Celebrating Christmas at kisc is a very exciting experience with all the different traditions from all over the world and something I absolutely would recommend. Here at KISC we even celebrate Christmas two days, both the 24th and the 25th and for a Christmas freak as me it couldn’t be better!
- Olave and Von bon: Oh how these two lovely cat ladies brighten up my days in the office. They are always ( well we can at least pretend they like it) up for giving you a hug and what could be better than an animal hug? My goal for the year is to become even better than Paul (our grounds manager) on training the cats.
- Shoes: This time I came to Switzerland by car and had the opportunity to bring as much stuff that you could possibly fit in a VOLVO. Since VOLVO is a family car you can fit in quite much which resulted in me bringing 15 pairs of different shoes. So if you ever happen to be at KISC and missing a pair of shoes in size 36 you know who to ask.
I hope to see you around this year and if you see me around don’t hesitate to say hi!